Consumers today have high expectations. They expect brand interactions to be quick, immersive, simple, and intuitive. As a result, businesses are constantly challenged to find new ways to engage audiences and exceed their expectations. If your company is looking for a new way to engage its audience, interactive content could help your marketing efforts.
Interactive content can generate up to five times as many views as static content because it allows users to change and interact with it. Infographics, surveys, and quizzes are just a few types of interactive content that promote engagement and improve the user experience.
Why Is Using Interactive Marketing Content Beneficial?
Interactive content is at the ninja level of content creation. One of the most significant advantages of interactive content is that active users are much more likely to perform the desired action. Here are a few more benefits to consider.
- Increased brand awareness: Interactive content can help you become more memorable to users and distinguish yourself from competitors while increasing traffic that can be converted into leads.
- More sharing on social: interactive content is highly shareable because it is frequently fun and educational. People are likelier to promote your interactive content if they find it enjoyable or valuable.
- Brand loyalty increases: Useful interactive content can help you establish your brand as
- Improved customer research: From the responses your customers provide on quizzes and surveys to tracking their views, clicks, and shares, interactive content offers the benefit of large amounts of first-party data. Data that can be used to continuously optimize your marketing efforts and improve your ability to connect with your target audience.
What is the best way to use interactive marketing content?
We recommend that you conduct research before devoting significant time and resources to developing interactive content. Consider whether interactive content is appropriate for your audience and subject matter, the channels your audience prefers, what types of content are likely to resonate with them, and how to integrate that with your brand and values. Here are some ideas for using the various types of interactive content.
- Surveys: Surveys are an excellent way to gather feedback and learn more about your target audience’s interests. By analyzing survey data, you’ll be able to segment your audience better and target them with more relevant messaging.
- Interactive graphics and infographics: You can make pictures and infographics more engaging and interactive by animating them or including links to your website.
- Interactive emails: By integrating interactive elements into your regular email marketing content, you can highlight your brand personality and increase engagement. You can accomplish this in several ways, such as by adding a video, animating your logo, including an interactive graphic, or embedding a link to a quiz or survey.
Although interactive content can make your content stand out from the crowd and be a valuable addition to your marketing strategy, always ensure that your content is first, and foremost, informative, motivating, and consistent with your brand.