Coaching is a competitive field, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for a website that looks like every other coaching business website. You need a website that helps you stand out, develop your brand, establish your credibility, and attract the right clients.
Equivity has years of experience designing, developing, and branding custom websites for business and life coaches. Our experts approach every project with a collaborative mindset: we work with you from start to finish to ensure that your site is functional, beautiful, and just as you imagined. Whether you’re looking for a minor redesign or a completely new site from the ground up, you can rely on us to take care of all the details so that your website will be everything you dreamed it would be.
About Our Designers and Developers
Our web designers are experts at developing new, responsive websites for coaching companies and modernizing existing ones, ensuring that the finished product is engaging, consistent with your brand, and simple to use.
We work with you to determine what your site needs to be successful. We’ll ask questions about how you want your users to interact with the site, what kind of content you want to be displayed on it, and how often it will be updated. Based on these conversations and the user research we do; we’ll create a plan for getting your website up and running quickly.
Once we’ve created this plan, our team will work diligently to ensure everything is executed according to schedule. This means making sure that any changes you request are implemented promptly and consistently across all devices.
Our team has extensive experience in all aspects of online marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), content creation, and customer relationship management (CRM). We can help you with everything from creating compelling content to integrating your CRM software to leveraging the most cutting-edge tools available on the market, such as Google Analytics, to monitor your site’s metrics.
Although each website project is different, our process typically follows these stages.
Phase 1: Discovery
- The discovery and strategy phase of your project is where we learn about your business, the modifications your current website requires, or your requirements for a completely new website. We will emphasize user experience (UX) to ensure that your website provides the best first impression of your company, fostering trust, encouraging engagement, and ultimately converting visitors into clients.
Phase 2: Design and Development
- We will work with you to create wireframes, which will be turned into full-color mock-ups. Your wireframes will be as engaging and functional as possible, incorporating visual design principles like layout, color, typography, and imagery to create an intuitive, simple interface that looks great on any device. We will also create a fully interactive designed staging site so you can see a live preview of your site.
Phase 3: Content Strategy & Copywriting
- Our content experts will assist you in effectively telling your story and communicating your mission. You can collaborate with a content strategist to set goals, identify KPIs, assess the needs of your audience, and establish editorial standards, or a content specialist to produce compelling content that inspires action.
Phase 4: QA & Launch
- Once your beta site is prepared, we will put it through our Quality Assurance (QA) process to make sure it functions properly on mobile devices and standard browsers. We will also ensure that all web forms, payment integrations, and other functions work correctly. Next, we’ll schedule a Zoom call to test your staging site, and if any changes are required, we’ll make them (only two rounds of revisions are included; additional modifications will be quoted separately.) Finally, once we have received your approval, we will assist you in launching your new website.
Phase 5: Website Maintenance (Optional)
Maintaining your website requires a lot of work, but you don’t have to handle it yourself. Our “Website Wellness Plan” includes the following services to keep your website up to date and running smoothly:
- Checking and fixing broken site links
- Verifying contact form deliverability
- Checking and fixing site security errors
- Ensuring site backups are running.
- Set up and link to necessary tracking tools such as Google Analytics
- Browser testing
- File clean-up and removal of old themes/files from your database
- Monthly page speed tests
- Plug-in updates
- Managing any hosting company needs
- Renewing domains
- SEO optimization
Put your trust in our team, and we’ll handle every detail, as much or as little as you like. See some of the work we’ve done for our clients in our online portfolio.
Your Virtual Website Specialist can help your team with:
- Responsive Website Design
- Landing Page Design
- Updates & Maintenance
- Website Copywriting
- Tracking & Analytics
- Database Integration
- Platform Management
No Contracts. No Hassle.
Just experienced US-based support
the way you need it.
US-Based Specialized Expertise
Flexible Monthly Plans
Client Experience Managers
What people are saying About Equivity
Equivity knows how to create a business owner, sales person, CEO more time to do what they are good at. Or, simply focus on some much needed time off. I own a business and not one of our employees is a specialist in social media and blogging. So I hired an expert in the field. We are wowing my industry with content. I am very excited about my future with this company. I could not be more happy.
I originally hired Equivity to do SEO on my website. It was a big success and now my virtual assistant handles all my digital marketing activities including a complex e-commerce site, email marketing and my online Etsy store. Equivity’s been a real game changer for my marketing activities.
I own a boutique residential remodeling and construction company in San Francisco. Most of my clients are sophisticated and tech savvy and I wanted to have a website that matched that level of sophistication. My marketing VA designed an elegant website and AdWords campaign that exceeded my expectations. I couldn’t be happier with the results.
How Does It Work?
Flexible and Fast.
Customized support & scalable
plans to fit your needs.
Talk to Us
During this 30-minute call, we will assess the skillsets and hours you need and answer any questions you have.
Placement & Interview
We will send you a detailed bio of the best assistant for your needs and, if you prefer, you can schedule a one-on-one interview with them.
Choose a plan that works for you. No long-term contracts and you can increase, decrease, or cancel your plan at any time!
Establish key objectives, discuss communication methods, and create a plan for success with your assistant and Client Experience Manager.